US-EU-Africa-Asia-Pacific and Caribbean Academy of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (USEACANN)
Ejembi John Onah
Professor of Chemistry, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Other members are:
1. Samuel Ugbolue, PhD, Professor, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Emeritus; Dean of Sciences; Edwin Clerk University, Kiagbodo, Delta State, Nigeria, Senior Advisor
2. Samuel Ngishe; MD; Benue State Epidemologist, Nigeria; Co-ordinator Africa
3. Aldrin Sweeney, PhD, Professor, University of West Indies, Mona, Jamaica; Co-ordinator Caribbeans
4. José Vega Baudrit,PhD, Professor, National Laboratory of Nanotechnology,Costa Rica
Co-ordinator South America
5. Ezekiel Anyebe PhD, Professor Uni-Agric, Makurd and Cardiff University, Wales (Vsiting),
Co-ordinator , Europe
FONAI operates through the executive arm made of the President/CEO and the board of directors, the steering committee, the advisory board (the academy) and the network of academia, private sector and government institutions. FONAI has a major academy called the US-Africa-Asia-Pacific and Caribbean Academy of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (USEACANN) covering 189 countries with a special focus on the 84 countries of the US, Africa and the Caribbean. The co-oridnators are the most active arm of this organization. The Co-ordinators work within their coverage of continents to form a formidable network of academia, private sector and policy makers to enable USEACANN carry out its objectives.
Copyright 2005-2020 Focus Nanotechnology Africa Inc. All rights reserved.